The most accurate statements, overheard in the elevator of the most famous investment bank, from people who own almost all the money in the world
There is a person on Wall Street who, working at one of the largest and most reputable investment banks in the world, Goldman Sachs, maintains a twitter account where he collects quotes that are eavesdropped on the elevators of Wall Street offices. Although they are sometimes arrogant and funny, they reveal the truth of life.
So, here are the 60 most accurate statements of people who own almost all the money in the world:
1. Teach a person to fish, and he will again vote for the one who promises to give him this fish.
2. If I get fired, it will be a good test of my wife’s loyalty, but if I get promoted, then by checking me. Continue reading
Alexander Zhurba, Managing Director and Co-Founder of Genezis Capital Fund, formulated 100 facts that he learned by the age of 27 about life and business. Recommended reading, it’s worth it.
1. Life and business consist of a large number of boring, boring and banal things, having done that, you suddenly get the very thing that you are not ashamed to give an interview about.
2. People are different, but basically want the same thing. Old Man Maslow was right.
3. Real values are much harder to create than their appearance. For the second, you need only a good PR man and a lot of imagination. The first is usually more complicated – there are numbers.
4. People are lazy. They do not want to think, test and prepare. To finish, lose because of this a lot of things and do it right is more usual than doing it right from the very beginning. Continue reading