seemingly all occasions
Alexander Zhurba, Managing Director and Co-Founder of Genezis Capital Fund, formulated 100 facts that he learned by the age of 27 about life and business. Recommended reading, it’s worth it.
1. Life and business consist of a large number of boring, boring and banal things, having done that, you suddenly get the very thing that you are not ashamed to give an interview about.
2. People are different, but basically want the same thing. Old Man Maslow was right.
3. Real values are much harder to create than their appearance. For the second, you need only a good PR man and a lot of imagination. The first is usually more complicated – there are numbers.
4. People are lazy. They do not want to think, test and prepare. To finish, lose because of this a lot of things and do it right is more usual than doing it right from the very beginning. Continue reading
More recently, the payment system E-DINAR appeared on the market. Originally from a booming Asia, this electronic system has already proven to be very attractive and promising. She has the main qualities: low transaction costs, speed of operations, reliability and an intuitive interface. The new service provides users with additional features – when performing operations, the user receives a bonus.
New E-DINAR Technologies
This service is based on blockchain technology that takes into account cryptographic principles. Clients can place any currency for exchange and other transactions without commission.
The unit of account can be easily bought and sold on a special exchange, which is located directly on the site. This allows for independence in monetary matters. The question of the currency in which the operation can be carried out completely disappears. Money here becomes universal, they are automatically converted into those that are required for a specific operation. Continue reading
1. Spend less than you get
If there is a key fundamental rule of financial management, then this is it: your expenses should be less than income. You MUST follow this rule, otherwise your whole future life is called into question. Get into debt and live on credit, because “everything will be fine”? So say the people who give you loans, and they really will be fine. And you? You have accumulated debts without making savings. To find financial prosperity with such an approach to life will help only a miracle. Do you believe in miracles?
2. Simplify your financial life
The more loans and credit cards, the greater the chance not to notice the loss of funds or to miss the next payment. The more deposits and accounts, the more difficult it is to keep track of them and the easier it is to not have time to react to emerging problems. The more complicated your financial life, the more time and energy it takes. Along with this, there is a growing chance to get confused and make a financial mistake. Continue reading